Domain Registration Information
PROTECT YOUR ONLINE IDENTITY AND BRAND
You can register as many domain names as you like, there are no limits. We do strongly suggest you register important variations of your domain name to avoid other parties from registering them.
Registering a domain name is the first step in getting your business online. It’s your unique identity on the internet and allows people to find you quickly and easily.
REGISTERING YOUR DOMAIN NAME
Enter a domain name to search availablity, then select the available domain by clicking the Register tickbox, to continue the registration process click “Add to Cart” button.
Securing domain names now for your immediate or future use is a quick and easy process.
HELPFUL TIPS WHEN REGISTERING A DOMAIN
- The only characters allowed are letters, digits and a hyphen (-)
- Spaces are not allowed
- The name should be between 3 and 63 characters long
- www. is not actually part of the domain name
- You can buy as many domain names as you wish
- Domain names are NOT cAsE sEnSiTiVe – so abc.com is the same as ABC.com
Find your perfect domain here, click on the search icon below and you will be re-directed to our portal where you can search for and register your new domain.
Please choose your domain wisely as there are no refunds available once the domain registration has been proccessed.